I recently wanted to make my children a couple of custom made t-shirts. I had checked the internet for inexpensive t-shirt printing companies but found that many of the merchants required t-shirts to be purchased in bulk. Since I did not need a bulk order, I decided, instead, to make the custom t-shirts at home.
The other day, ran into a dilemma. I was running behind, as usual because time is always very limited with a 3 month old baby, and I the garment I was going to wear was extremely wrinkled. I did not have time to iron so, I reached for my Downy Wrinkle Releaser only to find it empty! All was not list though, I remember a homemade recipe from my military days.
My newest concoction comes straight from my Italian roots. This is a modification to Italian chicken that had my family begging for more. Just add a few ingredients to the crockpot before you leave the house in the morning and come home to a delicious home cooked, Italian meal–Crockpot pizza chicken.
- 1.5 lbs of chicken tenderloin
- 1 can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 C water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp pepper
- 5 tsp curry powder (mild)
- Toss chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Place chicken in the crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, water, onion, garlic and curry powder.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 3.5 hours.
- The last 30 minutes, partially uncover and turn to HIGH to allow the sauce to thicken slightly.
- Serve over steamed rice or quinoa.
For the most up to date recipes, DIY and overall sexiness, remember to follow me at SexyMoxieMama.com.