The other day, ran into a dilemma. I was running behind, as usual because time is always very limited with a 3 month old baby, and I the garment I was going to wear was extremely wrinkled. I did not have time to iron so, I reached for my Downy Wrinkle Releaser only to find it empty! All was not list though, I remember a homemade recipe from my military days.
My newest concoction comes straight from my Italian roots. This is a modification to Italian chicken that had my family begging for more. Just add a few ingredients to the crockpot before you leave the house in the morning and come home to a delicious home cooked, Italian meal–Crockpot pizza chicken.
- 1.5 lbs of chicken tenderloin
- 1 can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 C water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp pepper
- 5 tsp curry powder (mild)
- Toss chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Place chicken in the crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, water, onion, garlic and curry powder.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 3.5 hours.
- The last 30 minutes, partially uncover and turn to HIGH to allow the sauce to thicken slightly.
- Serve over steamed rice or quinoa.
For the most up to date recipes, DIY and overall sexiness, remember to follow me at SexyMoxieMama.com.
Welcome to the SexyMoxie Mama blog! This blog will bring you tips and articles to being a sexy, courageous mama with verve and know-how. Topics will focus on keeping the family, household and yourself healthy, happy and SAVVY! Look for upcoming topics and blog posts on:
- Healthy recipes
- Time management strategies
- Fitness for new moms and old pros
- Managing children and family
- Money making and management strategies
- Beauty and fashion
- Natural home remedies and products