If you are anything like me, you do not have a lot of time to spend in the gym doing long cardio sessions. The emphasis of HIIT and TABATA style workouts is a quick, rewarding, and intense training session. It’s all about an amount of work time, at an intense level, followed by a rest period.
Research has shown that HIIT and TABATA workouts are tremendously successful for burning fat and calories. Another advantage of these types of workouts is the sustained effect on your body long after you’ve completed your workout. Below are 20 online HIIT and Tabata workouts that you can do at home to get you beach-body ready.
High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) has become a very popular and effective way to burn fat and increase strength. HIIT is a training concept where low to moderate-intensity intervals are alternated with high-intensity intervals. HIIT is thought to be more successful than normal cardiovascular activities because of the higher intensity and the ability to increase both aerobic and anaerobic endurance while burning more fat. According to a 2015 study, “HIIT lowered blood glucose and increased exercise capacity, food intake, basal activity levels, carbohydrate oxidation and liver and adipose tissue insulin sensitivity…”
- 30 Minute HIIT Workout For Fat Loss Without Weights – Fat Burning High Intensity Cardio Exercises
- 30 Minute Cardio HIIT Workout For People Who Get Bored Easily
- 30 Minute At Home Abs & HIIT Cardio Workout For Fat Loss
- 30 Minute HIIT Workout For Fat Loss & Strength – Dumbbell Full Body HIIT Home Workout With Weights
- 30 Minute EXTREME Fat Burning Workout Drills
- 500 Calorie 30 Min. HIIT Cardio Workout
- Advanced Fat Burning HIIT Cardio Workout – 30 Mins
- Fat Burning HIIT Pilates Workout – 35 Minute Pilates And HIIT Cardio Blend
- Fat Burning, Abs: Full Length 30-Minute HIIT Cardio And Core Workout
- HIIT Cardio And Abs Workout – 30 Minute At Home HIIT Workout With Abs Exercises
Tabata training is a popular form of HIIT. Tabata is an excellent way to get a fast workout if you’re short on time, need a routine change, or you’re looking to improve your endurance and speed. Tabata is comprised of eight rounds of very high-intensity exercises in a precise 20-seconds-on, 10-seconds-off interval for four minutes.
- 30 Minute Cardio Tabata Workout To Burn Calories And Blast Fat!
- 30 Minute Tabata Cardio Workout
- 30 Minute No Equipment Cardio And ABS Tabata Workout
- 30 Minute Kickboxing And Tabata Workout
- Calorie-Torching 30-Minute Cardio And Sculpting Tabata Workout
- Harley Quinn Heavy Dumbbell Cardio Tabata 30 Minute Workout PT
- Hip Hop Tabata Dance Workout With @Keairalashae
- Lower Body Tabata Workout
- Squats Leg And Butt HIIT Tabata 30 Minute Supermom Workout
- Tabata Total Body Killer Workout Under 30 Minutes