Thank you BodyBoss for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own
The New Year is almost upon us! Are you looking to lose weight and get healthy in the new year? If so, you’re in the right place to learn about an exciting new product: BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide.
Back in August, I had the opportunity to try BodyBoss Method Ultimate Body Fitness Guide. I was using the guide in conjunction with half marathon training and yoga. It really helped me increase strength and lean muscle mass all from the comfort of my home without spending a ton of money or time (Read my review HERE). Now, BodyBoss has really upped their game with the BodyBoss Superfood 12- Week Nutrition Guide. (Tip: Combine the Superfood 12- Week Nutrition Guide with Ultimate Body Fitness Guides to accelerate your results—become the fittest, strongest, and healthiest that you’ve ever been!)
What is the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide
The BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide is a 12-Week Nutrition Program that shows you exactly what to eat to fuel your body, beat cravings and achieve real results. The guide is chocked full of tips, hacks, recipes, and a meal plan, available online (for your phone, tablet, or computer) or as a small and handy physical book (free delivery WORLDWIDE).
What the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide Includes
- Meal-by-Meal Plan: Get 3 meals and 2 snacks a day that combine nutrient-dense Superfoods, lean protein, healthy fats, and healthy carbs.
- Nutritional Tips: Learn how foods can satisfy, fuel, and heal your body. Create smart eating habits for a long and healthy life!
- Amazing Recipes: 150+ great tasting recipes designed with optimal levels of nutrients to satisfy your hunger and fuel your body and brain.
- Cheat Meal Suggestions: Approved healthy and tasty “cheat meals.”
- Food Swap Guide: Learn how to easily replace low-nutrient foods with better options to feel fuller for longer, and nourish your body.
- Goal Setting Worksheet: Set your weight loss and body goals and track your progress with the BodyBoss worksheet. Share your results with the BodyBoss community to stay motivated.
- BONUS: Post-workout recovery meals/snacks guide that includes 20+ Power-Up Smoothies, and 30+ munch-time snacks
As a health and fitness professional, I have evaluated many eating plans. I have seen really good plans and some that could use some work. BodyBoss has put together this plan that helps to revolutionize your diet but is not restrictive—they don’t cut out entire food groups like carbs and don’t promote ineffective short-term crash diets. BodyBoss believe in a healthy balance, and they show how easy and convenient, healthy eating can be by incorporating commonly found nutrient-rich superfoods and guide you by recommending healthy food swaps like swapping out refined sugars and simple carbs for complex carbs.
Recipes I Tried
Here are a few recipes that I tried from the BodyBoss Superfood 12- Week Nutrition Guide. All three of these recipes came from Book Two: Weeks 1-6.
Traffic Light Scramble. This simple yet tasty recipe produces fluffy, fully cooked, gourmet-style scrambled eggs. (Recipe found on page 59)
Spiced Tomato Super Soup. This simple, homemade soup made with fresh tomatoes and bell peppers blends together to create a velvety and delicious tomato soup perfect for a wintertime warm up. (Recipe found on page 66).
Skinny Fish in Spices. This fish recipe that tastes just like it was made in a fancy restaurant. Great for lunch or dinner. (Recipe found on page 76).
Finally, I highly recommend the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide. This guide will provide you with quick, efficient, and healthy results in just 12 weeks. You’ll increase your body’s metabolism, fuel and burn fat efficiently, and will take the guesswork out of eating optimally. Plus, you’ll get excellent weight loss tips, kitchen hacks, handy shopping lists, and progress reports to help you unlock your body potential. But don’t take my word for it, try the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide now! Get it from the official BodyBoss website HERE.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Revfluence and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.